2 of 4 Have You Ever Collaborated On a Scrapbook Layout?

I guess I have two collaborations on this layout.  This is 2 of 4 Fourth of July layouts using Bo Bunny's Firecracker collection and Paper Issues July Sketch Challenge. 

The best collaboration is between me and two of my granddaughters ages 3 and 5.  I was working on this fabulous layout of their cousin when they begin to say things like "Mimi, what if I punched out a star and put it here?"  Or "I can help with the diamonds (sequins)." 

My educational philosophy is you learn best by doing.  So here we are.  A scrapbook layout collaboration by Mimi, Rae and Em.

LIBERTY with Ali

Bo Bunny:  paper, stickers, tag
Tim Holtz Idea-ology:  clear stars
Tim Holtz Ranger:  Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Glitz Design:  Tiny Alphas
Chatterbox: Letters in title
Fiskars star squeeze punch, round thumb punch
American Crafts red and white ribbon

Tip:  distress stickers by laying them on Ranger Inksentials Reusable Non Stick Craft Sheet.  This makes it easy to peel off the mat.  Using an Emory board lightly distress in one direction.  Be careful not to distress the mat.  I find it easy.  I always run my stickers back through my Xyron sticker maker to make sure I have a long lasting adhesion.  

What have you collaborated on lately?

Create Memories / Pass Them On


Comments

  1. Really cute one, love the star embellishments on the side. No collaborating here, just me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say, "No, I've never collaborated," but then you mentioned granddaughter-assist. That I have lots of! And it's probably the best kind! Well, sometimes. She can be very bossy! Love your project! You always score big!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!